I'm an active OpenSource developer, working on a number of interesting projects. As must of my development is on GitHub you can see most of my activity there. I archive inactive projects on GitHub too.
I've been lucky and privileged to be in contact with some amazing developers through open source.
Whoops. It appears we have hit the GitHub rate limit - did you refresh this page a few times? The stats will be unavailable until this resets.
- I have GitHub repositories.
- of them are forks and originate from my account.
- In total my repositories are watched by people (but this doesn't count repos that I control in other GitHub orgs).
- I am also a member of GitHub organisations.
- By language, GitHub guesses that my repositories are primarily .
- I have commited lines of code over patches to OpenStack and reviewed OpenStack patches.